Defending Life Articles
Key Blog Posts / Op-eds / Exhibits / Testimony
- Saunders and Novick: Defunding Obamacare Would be a Pro-life Victory but HHS Mandate Would Remain, August 1, 2013
- Saunders and Harned: 30 States Have no Opt-out Law Stopping Abortion Funding Under Obamacare, July 30, 2013
- Testimony in Opposition to Washington HB 1044, April 1, 2013
- AUL Legal Team: HHS releases “Phony Compromise” Regulations in Obamacare Feb. 4, 2013
- Planned Parenthood Exhibit 20: “Shaping” Healthcare Reform to Advance a Pro-Abortion agenda
- Harned: Taxpayer funding of abortions set to increase under Obamacare, Oct. 31, 2012.
- Harned: Did Court Provide Legal Path to Defunding Planned Parenthood? Oct. 24, 2012.
- AUL Legal Team: First Amendment Freedom of Conscience Trampled as Abortion Industry Pay-out Begins, Aug. 1, 2012.
- AUL Legal Team: Initial Analysis of Supreme Court Ruling in Healthcare, June 28, 2012
- Franzonello: “David v. Goliath”: Court Grants Preliminary Injunction to Protect Family Business Against the Obama Administration’s Conscience-Killing Mandate, July 27, 2012
- AUL Legal Team: What the Supreme Court Decision on Obamacare Means for Life, June 12, 2012
- Franzonello: Sandra Fluke’s Bait and Switch, June 11, 2012
- Franzonello: Different words, same policy, May 23, 2012
- Harned: Another State Acts to Block Public Funding for Abortion, May 7, 2012
- Franzonello: Abortion was Always Heart of Healthcare Overhaul, April 19, 2012
- McConchie and Harned: Obamacare abortion mandate withers: More states opting out of extremist liberal plan, April 11, 2012
- Harned: Confronting abortion premium mandate: Obamacare will force many to subsidize culture of death, March 28, 2012
- Franzonello: Yes, It’s Unprecedented, Feb. 28, 2012
- Saunders and Novick: Conscience Concerns Not All That’s Wrong with Obama Mandate, Feb. 2, 2012
- Saunders and Harned: No, the Affordable Care Act is Not Pro-Life, Sept. 28, 2011
- AUL Legal Team: Why the Executive Order Does Not Prevent Taxpayer Funded Abortion, March 21, 2010