The Obama Administration is trying to gerrymander the regulations but continues to leave most Americans without their Constitutional freedoms.
Tell Congress you oppose taxpayer-funded abortion. Send this declaration of life-affirming principles to your Senators and Representatives.
See how the Obamacare mandate requires you to pay for abortions.
The Obama Administration is shredding our Constitutional freedoms. Don’t let the Abortion-Causing Mandate kill our First Amendment rights.
1. Healthcare reform laws must expressly prohibit funding for abortion and for insurance coverage for abortion, and must not undermine any existing federal or state restrictions on abortion funding or coverage.
2. Healthcare reform laws must not mandate insurance coverage for abortions, abortion-inducing drugs/devices, or other drugs/devices that can end life.
3. Healthcare reform laws must provide broad protection for the freedom of conscience for individuals, entities, and associations. No person, employer, healthcare provider, or insurer should be compelled to act contrary to his, her, or its conscience in the payment for, provision of, or performance of health care.
4. Healthcare reform laws must not contain provisions that mandate or encourage the withholding, withdrawal or curtailment of effective life-sustaining treatment to the elderly, terminally ill, chronically ill, the disabled, or other vulnerable persons.
5. Federal healthcare reform laws must not place restrictions on states’ ability to enact and enforce legislation that protects and affirms life. For example, states must be permitted to choose which providers and plans to work with and to determine how money will be spent and who is eligible for funds in their state.
• HARNED: Taxpayer funding of abortions set to increase under Obamacare, Oct. 31, 2012.